Monday, July 15, 2013

Canon Camera Reviews

I don't know much about technologies and I'm not savvy in techy terms or science anything. All I know is my experience with a product and none such surpasses my expectations with flying colors like a Canon camera.

Canon PowerShot

Canon Rebel


My first Canon camera was the Canon PowerShot SD750 Digital Elph. The money for it was a high school graduation gift from my grandparents. I searched and searched for the perfect camera and my brother suggested this one and boy! was he right. Even now owning a Canon Rebel EOS T2i, the PowerShot is the best camera I've ever owned.


First pic I ever took with the Canon PowerShot.

Not necessarily due to the picture quality, though that is also great in it's own right, but because of it's insanely intense durability. This camera has been literally lost and buried in a snowstorm for 24hrs and emerged from the chill working just as amazing as the first day I bought it. It has climbed The Mist Trail in Yosemite National Park with me, capturing the mist, while being drenched in it, just as clearly as ever. I must say it's been a environmentally challenging four years for this camera and for that it was a good 200 and something dollars worth it.

The Mist Trail @ Yosemite NP taken with the PowerShot


My Canon Rebel EOS T2i is another wonderful specimen of technology. While more complicated and more of a risk to test it's durability, the picture quality is deliciously crisp as you can see in almost all the pics I post on here and hello the name makes me feel super cool :)

Highway 1 @ Big Sur taken with the Rebel


and for all of that....I am a loyal Canon customer and always will be.

jfate


No comments:

Post a Comment