Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Feeling Art-y

I started going through my old high school/ college doodles and drawings yesterday. I ended up finding these cool drawings I used to do during lectures to keep from being bored (I think the style is called "pen and ink" at least that's what someone told me once lol). They actually say doodling helps people listen better. Anyhow I decided to post them up today and see what everyone thinks. Despite them being awfully time consuming I was wondering if I should make more? Or do something cool with them, like make them move or blow them up really big?

I also found some old pictures from my photography classes in 10th and 11th grade. I'll post another time.


Doodle collage ©jfate

©jfate

©jfate

©jfate

©jfate

©jfate

©jfate

©jfate

©jfate


©jfate

©jfate
©jfate

©jfate

©jfate

Now if only I could feel comfortable enough to post some writing on here lol...

jfate

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing! You put my doodles to shame!

    http://rachleyelding.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! I was trying to see your blog too, but the link you put there keeps saying "blog not found" :(

      Delete